The term Tjungu Palya or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Nyapari Community, APY Lands
PMB 126 via Alice Springs 0872
Our company registration number is 89 874 920 186 (ABN Lookup).
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia and the Northern Territory.
If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us immediately. We send all parcels by Australia Post and you will be asked when ordering if you would like extra insurance that is provided by Australia Post at an added cost. Should your goods not arrive from us within 15 days you should contact Australia Post. We will also provide as much assistance as possible to locate any missing parcel or discuss any other issue you might encounter.
For International customers, we send all items via Australia Post. You are able to follow your parcels progress via their web site http://auspost.com.au/track.
Every parcel that leaves our workshop and depot is bubble wrapped and placed into appropriate Australia Post approved packaging. For comfort of mind we have found Australia Post to be reliable and have not had any issues to date with goods being delivered in poor condition.
All goods need to be paid for before we dispatch. Any damage through delivery will be the responsibility of Australia Post and or their contractors or agents. All claims for refund should be followed up with them and not us.
We do not provide refunds for art work that leaves our depot. We work hard to make sure that you as our customer receives value for money and that your goods are delivered in a timely and expedient manner.
Tjungu Palya is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tjungu Palya may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will never store your credit card details under any circumstances.
We will never solicit you via e-mail, telephone or in any other manner to donate or make any sort of contribution to our organisation. If you are ever contacted by anyone purporting to be a Tjungu Palya employee for any financial contribution we ask that you contact us immediately.
What we do with information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.